WHAT IS MANUAL BROW TATTOO?
The Manual tattoo method is a brilliant technique designed to empower and give you confidence.
The process is designed to leave you with a very natural brow enhancement, aiding in balancing the shape of your natural brows, contributing to the appearance of fuller brows and providing the appearance of additional brow hairs.
The Manual tattoo method is an innovative technique by tattooing thin hair strokes and adding shadows to create the most natural looking eye brows.
The procedure is applied using a handheld pen like tool with sterile disposable needle tip and pigments to create the desired shape, colour and volume of eye brows.
THE MANUAL TATTOO METHOD IS QUITE DIFFERENT TO MACHINE TATTOO IN THAT:
- It won’t penetrate the skin as deep or possibly last as long as machine tattooing,
- Depending on how your skin takes to the pigment it can last 12 to 18 months after several applications.
- It is far more natural looking than machine work and the strokes look like natural hair strokes.
- The manual method is least traumatic for the skin
- The hand held pen tool will not cause vibration
This process is more natural and imperfect like brows are naturally- not symmetrical or parallel but balanced to suit your face shape and expression of movement. Compensation is also made for people that raise their left or right eyebrow when they speak.
On your approval of this method you will be asked to make a commitment to the process which will involve an initial consultation, the brow tattooing procedure, a brow follow up treatment after 4 to 8 weeks’ time depending on how your skin takes to the process and a third treatment for lasting detail.